In case you need reminding and/or were living on Mars last year, Mashed was a top down racing game that pits up to four players against each other in a gladiatorial racing battle extravaganza. Mashed: Fully Loaded steps the Mashed experience up a gear, taking everything that is good and great from the original game and packing it with Fully Loaded extras, bringing players a whole new experience in top-down, multiplayer mayhem.
Mashed: Fully Loaded boasts extra tracks, more environment variations, more cars to race in, new improved handling, training modes, more single player challenges, new tournaments and a host of other in game improvements.
– Up to four players at one time, play “all-against-all” or collaborate with friends in the team mode.
– All New Special Effects and Graphical Polish
– Improved Smooth Camera System
– Improved Power-up Pickup System
– 30 tracks to race on including training ovals, sandy deserts in Egypt, icy mountains and twisting forests + 3 New Tournaments – Turbo, Ice and Night.
– Different cars for each track that suit the terrain are waiting for you to master – a total of 15 Vehicles, all with Varied Handling
– Nine hi-tech weapons to pick up and unleash on your rivals including machine guns, mortars, missiles, shotguns, oil slicks, flamethrowers, mines, barrel bombs and blinding flares.
– Air Strike system that allows players knocked out of a race to unleash death from the skies on their rivals
– 60 Single Player Challenges
– 6 Training Modes (over an hour of extra game play)