The universally popular genre of raining-bullets shooter games is taken to the next level of playability in Castle Shikigami II.
Choose from seven different, psychically powered characters, each one having unique primary and secondary weapons with two different selectable modes, and different bomb weapons. The variety of character abilities gives players a lot of freedom in choosing how to handle different situations and bosses.
* Five stages, each one divided into two sections with exciting Boss Battles
* A scoring system unlike any other classic shooter that actually rewards players for the level of risk taken when confronting opponents – TBS (Tension Bonus System) that affects score depending on how close you come to enemies and bullets.
* When the action reaches a frenzied pitch, the area of your character’s vulnerability to damage gets smaller and glows white to help you better protect him from damage
* Different game modes give players Normal and Extreme playing conditions. The Extreme mode offeres screen-filling action – masses of incoming projectiles, intricate enemy attack patterns and secondary enemy ordinance to avoid
* If the action gets too much for one player, there is a two-player simultaneous mode with each player in control of their own character