The most significant addition to MotoGP 3 is a brand new Extreme mode that extends the playing experience even further for gamers. Reflecting the current passion for TT-style street racing, this exciting game mode consists of sixteen new city and suburban tracks. Based on actual race locations from around the world, such as the neon-lit streets of Japan and the country roads around Donington UK, these thrilling new tracks offer a unique, demanding and adrenaline-charged challenge that race fans will love.
As well as the new tracks, gamers also have a richer choice of bikes thanks to the addition of sixteen original motorcycles. Modelled on real world bikes, these exclusive two-wheelers range in power from 600cc racers to 1200cc superbikes.
Just as MotoGP 3s vast number of bikes and tracks offer individual players unrivalled depth, a range of exclusive online features guarantee multiplayer fans a treat too. Going beyond anything previously seen, MotoGP 3 boasts three brand new features – Embedded online gameplay, Spectator mode and Commentator mode – that keep it way ahead of the competition.
* Fully licensed riders, tracks and bikes from the 2004 MotoGP Season
* All new Extreme Mode featuring 16 street racing tracks and 16 street racing bikes – Full customisation and upgrade system for street racing bikes
* Online gaming through Microsofts Live Service – Up to 16 online players per race
* 6 different game modes: Quick Race, Grand Prix Mode, Extreme Mode, Time Trial, Training Mode, Multiplayer.
* 20 riders competing in each race (10 in Extreme mode)
* 4-player split-screen multiplayer options.
* 60 frames per second.